Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time flies!

April is over and it is already May.

Not only May is a busy month, June is going to be crazy too! I saw so many emails in the inbox and my jaw almost dropped. So many people is coming to Bali in June.

I am happy that swine flu is not affecting Bali much. Phew!

Jean-Pierre and Micheline, thanks so much for recommending me to your friends. Your praise, your help and your kindness is very much appreciated. I can't thank you enough.

Abang and kakak is coming to Bali with their family, and there's a special request - they want to witness a cremation ceremony. Kakak, I will see what I can do.

And to everyone, if you have any inquiries and would like to leave a message in cBox, please kindly leave me your email address so I can reply to your email. Thank you :)

Take care everybody! See you in Bali.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Titak,

No need to thank us, you made our stay so much enjoyable. You are not only very professional, you love your job and your country but also people with other cultures and natures. For us, you shall always be someone special. We can't wait to meet again. Take care my friend.

Jean-Pierre and Micheline(et voilĂ )